Monday, May 2, 2011

April results

Hey there!
Quick review of the last month. I finished April with €689.19 profit, traded 471 markets. It's a lot better than March with €284.69 profit. However I got BIG unnecessary losses again, ~550eu profit lost due the very old boring IN PLAY.. It's seems that for my subconscious mind is better to loose money than to stay zero in the day. Well, I don't want to make this blog only about my in-play problem, so I will not gonna analyze that too much. If you read last post you can see that this resistance level, double top worked nicely ... Well I am still positive, after that IN-PLAY day in which I blow 450 I took about one week off.  And after this break I managed to earn about ~250 profit in few days. It seems day offs is always good for me. If you got some problems with trading, take some holidays, for your brains it's always good to rest from hard/stressful period. 

These April results shows me that I am improving, and I hope that this learning curve will remain pointed in the same direction. Markets is always in change mode, sometimes it's seems that they are completely different than it was yesterday. And sometimes it's very hard to understand why I am not making money: it's my traders mindset fucked up? or markets changed dramatically for that day and I don't know how to trade them? ... What I have noticed that in this period that we got more non trending markets than it was in the past. Let's put it in the example.

Trending ones. Entries after pullbacks.

And now we get most of them like these. They are still okey to trade, you just need to see support/resistance levels, and put your bets after the price is failing to break them or place your bets then these levels are broken.


Well, who knows how markets will gonna look after few months, be ready to make some adaptations.

My plans for May is to finish my bachelor work and of course to finish university at all. One month left guys! :) So I will not be able to trade full time, thinking to do it only in weekends. So my expectations in trading for this month is not high, probably will not be making more than in April. So that's it folks :) Have a nice green day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment