Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Almost clean sheet and some tradable patterns

Hello,
Yesterday was my birthday :) and I made a gift for my self, almost clean sheet, just one small loss. It's my record per day, I mean trading only pre race horses, no inplay involved, no tennis :) I am getting better, markets too, got some profitable strategies and I am increasing my bank and stakes size slowly and steadily. LOL, I already made in this month more than in the past 3 months. I believe that one year hard work is gonna pay some dividends at last :)
Actually these profits are made with scalping bigger odds than 10. However if there is favorite with low 2-3 odds I always trade them.

Some swing charts, if you watch my older charts, where I putted some entry, SL, and exit marks, you gonna understand how I trade them too  :)







Sometimes its very hard to trade these swings, because in horses we get a lot of  false break outs, and sometimes I get frustrated then price just fly away from my stop loss. But I noticed that I am making less trades and I am becoming more patient, waiting for developing bigger swings.

That's it :) Have a nice and green day

2 comments:

  1. Wow - excellent job!
    I see - still improving on indicator choise.
    Thank you for sharing the graphs - appriciate that very much! Good one, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vadim,
    Yes, I am playing with various chart setup. Still want to find the best one for me :) I am glad that these charts helps to see swing markets in different light.

    ReplyDelete