Saturday, April 2, 2011

March result and Brain Synchronization

March results
Hey there!
I managed to finish March with €284.69 profit. It's not bad, but not so satisfying too. In this month I got few unnecessary big losses: one time got in play again, lost 80 like always. Other big losses was with US racing, what I was experimenting with. Bloody hell they suspend events to early! And my bet leaves on gamble, and strangely always from a back side. I was even watching live video, but it worked like this: market got SUSPENDED and I hear in "live" streaming  commentator saying ITS A POST TIME. So I had 225 loss in this month , which could be easily avoided. Here you can see my PL graph, with big sharp downs. No trading US anymore, only UK and IRE horses.




But what I can say I am getting better and I am staying away from a trouble more times than not. When I will be able to not make any trading error, I will get consistent result, what I am seeking for.

At last I got "The Psychology of Trading: Tools and Techniques for Minding the Markets" . And I am in the middle of it. It's so interesting for me! I always liked psychological stuff and then it got mixed with trading it   become for me mostly interesting book for ever! Maybe in the second part of the month results got better because I started to read this book?


Calming down and concentrating your brain
Very interesting thing what I started to use few months ago is "brain synchronization" with a headphones. Put that in google to know more :) I believe it is working nice with me, I started to be relaxed and more focused in my trading, losses don't make me angry any more. Actually Brett N. is using similar technology in his trading too! He says its very important to put yourself in the best performance before trading, relaxed, calmed and highly focused. Just read about it in his book. My favorite tracks is "Total relaxation" and "High focus", you can download it here . Also I bought something for myself, headphones!  PHILIPS SHP8900/00 :)

Gonna put some charts with explanations and some patterns what I am looking for in the them. Actually I am becoming more and more busy, next week gonna start to go to gym again, also I am writing my finishing bachelor work, every day reading and trading too. But gonna find some time to scan my all chart and find some nice :)

So that's all, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment