Thursday, June 16, 2011

New personal record

Hey there,
Just a quick post. Yesterday I made my new "pl" record in pre-race horse trading. Finished day with  €179.70 profit :) My last record was 158.61. Royal Ascot is very generous to me, probably most of the traders take a lot bigger profits in this week. Well, I do not need to forget my past lessons, after Ascot finish I will need to reduce my stakes dramatically, and of course be happy making in the day a lot less return. Sometimes it's hard to not be greedy, then you just had a period of success, you always want better and better results ... However this kind of thinking does not work in trading. You take what markets are giving, and that's all. Do not start to force the trades, where opportunities are not in your favor. Think about not losing firstly! And profits will come.
Traded 22 markets, with only 3 small losers. 
That's it and good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment