Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New trading week

Hey there,
Had two days off from trading. Today will be trading with very low stakes comparing with stakes I used in Ascot. I need to warm up my foots and see how markets gonna look. I remember deadly period after Aintree big entry finished, I jumped to the markets overconfident with too big stakes, of course I got long drawndown. So past made these lessons, and I am gonna learn from them. Will be concentrating not for profits but for my risk, it means I will be trying not to win, but firstly not to loose.

Last week results
Last week I traded all Ascots days,  with ~500 profit. However last two days was a lot harder to trade, than a beginning of the week, who knows why? Markets got harder to trade, or my mindset got tired? Well it's still very good results for me.


I am rereading same book by Brett Steenbarger "Psychology of trading". I find there lots of good ideas and insights. I think it helps me to stay in the right mindset. Well, that's it for today, good luck in your trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment