Sunday, July 24, 2011

We got the winner! and month review

"Trading more than one year but still can't make consistent results" that one is the winner of the pol survey. Other results:

I am very begginer at the moment
  8 (18%)
 
In a first month
  2 (4%)
 
2nd month
  0 (0%)
about 4th - 6th months
  4 (9%)
 
one year
  13 (29%)
 
trading more than one year but still can't make consistent results
   17 (38%)


So beginners be aware! Are you dedicated to invest so much time, money and tremendous efforts in trading to your success? If yes, and you are a not so easy giving up person you are in the right way to success. Read blogs, psychology books, make research, get charts and most importantly THINK!... However I know some traders who started with instant success, and in pol you can see some lucky answers.


Personally I started to trade in betfair markets since 2009 October with 6 months holidays, and just now I am finding that I am becoming consistent winner. Well, I never gave up, maybe even too long! But you can see my progress. It was very slow with lots of ups and downs, still not sure if "I made may way to constant success? From now I will be consistent winner with growing profits?" Well, time will only show. I don't need to forget that markets are always changing, and summer will end shortly. Here is my new records:
Markets per one day - 45,
Daily record  - + 403.49eu,
Most profitable market/trade - +62.86eu,
Most profitable month - +1550eu, and month still not finished

And my monthly PL chart. However only 5 days was big earners, and in others I was doing my best to not  finish in red.
I already traded more than 12 000 markets in betfair. Probably time came to get some money! In other hand with new betfair charges I will not get rich either and I am not thinking about long carrier in betfair. Thinking to jump in forex trading in the near future. However, these new charges makes me think "markets will get easier to trade when lots of traders, especially big ones will leave?" I think yes. Again, time and PL will show. PC charges will effect me probably only after about 10k profits. So I still have time.

I am adding new pol. Probably the winner is already clear :) ... But let's check it out :)

That's it for today. Have a nice and profitable day!


No comments:

Post a Comment