Friday, July 1, 2011

June - Month of achievements

  • Finished June with €1,103.34 profit. It is my record per month
  • In this month I got my record day with €179.70 profit
  • Record of the traded markets in one day too - 38
  • At last my betfair account is in profit! LOL, just now??? Well, I messed things very badly in my dawn of trading/punting carrier... Not a good thing to have extra money than you are complete noob.
  • Finished my studies and got bachelor diploma, with "IT engineering" on it
  • And I quit smoking! From 30 cigarettes to 0 in one day. Still not sure about it ... but not smoking 5th day, and it seems I can make it. Was smoking about 8 years.
There is a good chance that I am consistently doing something right this month :)  Still, I have fears about my not smoking, and my trading consistency. Was not able to trade all month without few losers days, however I was consistent with my trading balance and staking. Indeed I need to move to the next level, so I need to start to grow  my bank size and use bigger stakes. However I have my inner doubts about that, at the time things seems so good, and I fear that I will blow up my "bigger" trading bank... still not sure how my psyche will respond to a bigger losses.


June PL




Good luck in you trading and personal life.




3 comments:

  1. Nice one dude, looks like your definitely headed in the right direction. Whenever I see a P&L like that it brings a smile to my face :) If you fancy a link exchange mine is http://my-betfair-trading-journal.blogspot.com/. I have added yours already. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JS,
    Thanks. I added your blog to my blog list :) It should appear after you will update your blog.

    ReplyDelete